Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 08, 2011, 11:33:12 PM
doubt it....but again ill never put anything past this FO

Me either.

They shouldn't let Mikell go.

ice grillin you

mikell is horrible and letting him go would be fine provided they have a decent replacement plan
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 08, 2011, 11:37:07 PM
mikell is horrible and letting him go would be fine provided they have a decent replacement plan

Your concept of horrible is a little off, no?

Considine was horrible.

Mikell is average.

ice grillin you

im talking about right now...not at their respective bests...

right now
and this isnt even including mikell this coming season
which should be worse than mikell last year
mikell is as bad as considine at his best

they both are hideous

Diomedes

if he's so hideous, why do they have to have a decent replacement plan?  you make no sense.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on May 09, 2011, 05:53:40 AM
if he's so hideous, why do they have to have a decent replacement plan?  you make no sense.

ding ding ding

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on May 09, 2011, 05:53:40 AM

because i like important positions on the team to be improved....call me crazy like that

PoopyfaceMcGee

then your verbiage is misleading at best and outright incorrect at worst

rjs246

Why get into a semantic argument with someone who doesn't care about communicating effectively and assumes that all of his thougts, no matter how they are communicated, are correct and self-evident?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

PhillyPhreak54

I think of the pick he had against the Giants & Shockey in the endzone...I'd forgotten about him getting blown up like that

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on May 09, 2011, 11:21:01 AM
then your verbiage is misleading at best and outright incorrect at worst

its not suprising that a hipster and an IT nerd wouldnt get my gutter talk...but thats the stuff i have to deal with around here on a daily basis and im ok with that

PoopyfaceMcGee

Compared to you, I am both things. But in reality, neither.

I do find "gutter talk" to be fitting, however, and think that is an apropos place for most of your comments. Of course :CF is basically a glorified online waste dump, so here we are.

Mikell is average at best and will be "replaced" regardless, be it by the Montana missile, the Temple gangsta, or some other young and underpaid kid. Not that it matters, because the 2011 season is probably not happening.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BigEd76

Gary Myers thinks the Eagles will go after Plaxico

QuoteOnce the lockout is over, it would make sense for Burress to hold his own mini-camp and invite all interested teams to check him out. I've heard that the Eagles will eventually be first in line, but there's also speculation the Steelers, Chargers, Falcons and Ravens could also be interested.
Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie and coach Andy Reid, having already been through the post-prison experience with Vick, might be in a better position to handle any public backlash about adding another former inmate. They could also help Burress with his transition back to the NFL. Putting Burress with DeSean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin would give Vick plenty of options.