Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Quote from: MDS on April 12, 2011, 08:14:42 PMnot even close

i cant think of a bigger waste of time than figuring out what the lions are going to die in the 4th round

and that includes reading articles about comedy central's development slate

dude you spend your days interviewing high school girls about their field hockey dreams.

tell us more about wasting time
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

As much as I hate draft geeks, draft geeks are infinitely better than TV geeks. There's actually no comparison whatsoever.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

BigEd76

Preseason schedule:

Week 1 (8/11-15) = vs Baltimore
Week 2 (8/18) = at Pittsburgh (FOX)
Week 3 (8/25-28) = vs Cleveland
Week 4 (9/1-2) = at NY Jets

Munson

4 day long pre-season games? This protecting the players stuff is bullshtein!
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Quote from: Diomedes on April 12, 2011, 08:55:57 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 12, 2011, 08:14:42 PMnot even close

i cant think of a bigger waste of time than figuring out what the lions are going to die in the 4th round

and that includes reading articles about comedy central's development slate

dude you spend your days interviewing high school girls about their field hockey dreams.

tell us more about wasting time

no field hockey round these parts good sir!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

yea, a team from here just made it to state. limited english speaking ability + questionably legal athletes = winning
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Eagaholic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Eagaholic

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 13, 2011, 02:50:30 PM
never be on another doods cock

What are you talking about? And are you literally speaking from experience?

ice grillin you

why are you following other guys twitter pages

and why do you like doods back rounds?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagaholic

I don't follow anyone's twitter, I don't have an account. I followed a link from a PFT story and who the farg cares anyway?

I like the STICK FIGURES of him running over dallas and washington players. So many players today are afraid to say anything in the slightest that can become "bulletin material," or else just say the stupidest shtein possible that can come out of their mouth, without there being much in between. I like the captain morgan STICK FIGURE after the league fined him for striking the pose. Maybe I should try to be more hyper-macho too cool to like anything like stick figures.