Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Do you have a schedule or do you just login when you have time?  Is there a minimum # of hours per week or anything?

PhillyPhreak54

SD

There are 10-12 Mods but only half of us that check in daily. No idea why the others stay on.

reese125

The competition for mod must of been fierce.

Did you have to sing the eagles fight song the best or have the quickest shuttle run time or something? What was that stress like?

BigEd76

Quote from: SD on April 08, 2011, 06:46:18 AMHe's offered us tours of the Novacare complex but I've never taken advantage of it.

Other than seeing some of the familiar places like the press conference room (which is on the left as soon as you enter the lobby), the practice field and the locker room, it's pretty much just a regular office building with cubes and tiny offices on the 2nd floor and a bunch of meeting rooms on the 1st floor.  There's pictures and posters on pretty much every wall, the workout area is huge, and the cafeteria looks like your typical high school one but with a game table in the one corner.  They also have the 2004 championship trophy in a glass display in the lobby.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

DH

SunMo

not worse than the Braves unveiling a 2010 Wild Card banner tonight, but farging close
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Where do they hang their Salary Cap Champs banners? 

Don Ho

Quote from: SunMo on April 08, 2011, 04:42:00 PM
not worse than the Braves unveiling a 2010 Wild Card banner tonight, but farging close

I hope the 10.000 in attendance enjoy the ceremony tonight.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

smeags

damn the EMB changed ? i was thinking of logging on the farg with the dead heads like old times.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: DH on April 08, 2011, 04:20:04 PM
Quote from: BigEd76 on April 08, 2011, 10:48:07 AM
They also have the 2004 losers trophy in a glass display in the lobby.

farging losers

lol...i dont know if theres anyone i personally know that hates the eagles more than DH right now....and trust me i know some true haters
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles/20110409_Birds_could_be_holding_camp_at_NovaCare.html

QuoteBack on board

The Eagles' message boards, in all their fabled glory, should be back by Monday, team Web czar Dave Spadaro said yesterday.

Spadaro has spent the week dealing with angry users of his site, which late last week converted to an NFL-mandated universal platform. That platform included a message board format that was much more rudimentary than what the team had provided previously. Even worse, longtime users found they couldn't get in with their old usernames, couldn't use their avatars, and so on.

"They hated it," Spadaro said. Spadaro said he and his helpers spent some time trying to answer the question, "Can we salvage these boards?" Their answer, he said, turned out to be "No." So, he said, the Eagles have decided "to return to the boards as we had them prior" to the switch.

The rest of the site will remain on the NFL-mandated platform, Spadaro said.

"We're the most complex site the league has taken on to date" in its quest to standardize websites, Spadaro said. "The boards the NFL provides aren't robust enough for our fans," up to 5,000 a day of whom use the message boards, which count more than 165,000 registered users, Spadaro said.

Spadaro said the league has no problem with the Eagles using their old board format, that "the boards are something we pay for additionally." The team will save money on the rest of the redesign, using league servers and so forth. *

Read more: http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles/20110409_Birds_could_be_holding_camp_at_NovaCare.html#ixzz1J1zhWKBc
Watch sports videos you won't find anywhere else

Rome

Sgt PSN