2 (6.5%)
Pocari Sweat
1 (3.2%)
Other
11 (35.5%)

Total Members Voted: 25

henchmanUK

MOUNTAIN DEW and it's life-shortening amounts of sugar. :drool
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

MURP

satoshi

ParkingLotFlagDude

guess I need to get out more, never heard of C2 (heard of C4), or Pocari Sweat (Sweat?  I am hoping that should be Sweet).

Anyway I drink Diet Coke just for the taste of it...really I like the taste of it.
Then I saw you doing sit-ups in front of a mall.  My dad told me that it was your house.

satoshi

Quote from: ParkingLotFlagDude on June 10, 2004, 08:51:15 AM
guess I need to get out more, never heard of C2 (heard of C4), or Pocari Sweat (Sweat?  I am hoping that should be Sweet).

Anyway I drink Diet Coke just for the taste of it...really I like the taste of it.

Some people need explanations.

C4 is a bomb, but C2 is the newest product by Coca Cola company. And Pocari Sweat is a nasty Japanese soft drink. Because of "Sweat" in the name, foreign people don't like that. This is a famous and true story. It contains NO SWEAT.

henchmanUK

"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

Sgt PSN

Nothing beats a good glass o' JOLT!!!   :o

Actually, my favorite soft drink is A&W Sparkling Cream Soda.   :drool

Zanshin

Diet Coke is a serious staple.  Must be legitimately addictive on some level.  Diet Pepsi, on the other hand, tastes like flat lighter fluid.

hbionic

I hope Pocari doesn't mean Bulls Balls.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

GoinLong

The house was built by players like  ,  [Joyner], [Brown], [Simmons]," he says. "They set that legacy of Eagles defense, then passed it on to us and we built from it. Now, it's their turn to uphold the reputation."- TV

Mad-Lad

I"m gonna go with Crystal Pepsi.  Nothing like being able to see through your cola.

Zanshin

Quote from: Mad-Lad on June 10, 2004, 10:45:28 AM
I"m gonna go with Crystal Pepsi.  Nothing like being able to see through your cola.

Do they even make that anymore?

Wingspan

Quote from: Satoshi on June 10, 2004, 08:58:41 AMC4 is a bomb, but C2 is the newest product by Coca Cola company.
:-D
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

satoshi

Quote from: hbionic on June 10, 2004, 10:10:37 AM
I hope Pocari doesn't mean Bulls Balls.

I thought it was a Spanish word.