Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Driscoll - out
James - out
Alshon - out
Crevon - out
Miles - out

Eagaholic

Amused by nfl network fantasy start 'em listing. Wentz #1, Fulgham #2, Boston Scott and Richard Rodgers#5, Jake Elliott #4 and bird's defense thrown in, all this from a 2 win team.

ice grillin you

so these are the dallas D average numbers this year...btw their rushing yards given up per game is almost impossible...how many of these numbers do you have the eagle offense going under today?...i would bet a decent amount of money that its every single one

1D - 23
tyds - 408
pyds - 229
ryds - 178
pts - 34
top - 33.00

to be fair dallas' schedule has been pretty tough...eagles will be the second worst (nyg) team dallas has played this year but also the eagles get to play the nooch
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

peters-herbig-kelce-pryor-mailata

under under under
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Damn... every NBC "expert" picked the Eagles.

They're screwed.

Don Ho

Already preparing for major disappointment
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Don't give a damn who's throwing the rock, Cooper, Lamb, Gallop can easily destroy this god awful back 7.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Looks like this is going to be one of Sean Lee's annual couple of games.

General_Failure

Good to know the defense is consistent on third down no matter who's out there at quarterback.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

wentz rocking his camo sleeve....good look trumpster
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Oh right, Boston Scott is okay sometimes.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 01, 2020, 10:21:38 AM
btw their rushing yards given up per game is almost impossible...

tell em chris
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

holy jesus that's possible the worst sack of the season
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54