Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Theresa May is out as British PM.  The front runner to replace her?

Yep. You guessed it.  The English version of Trump, Boris Johnson. 

Unbelievable. 

PhillyPhreak54

https://www.wsj.com/articles/white-house-wanted-uss-john-mccain-out-of-sight-during-trump-japan-visit-11559173470

What a farging bitch.

A tarp was hung over the ship's name ahead of the president's trip, according to photos reviewed by the Journal, and sailors were directed to remove any coverings from the ship that bore its name. After the tarp was taken down, a barge was moved closer to the ship, obscuring its name. Navy officials acknowledge the barge was moved but said it was not moved to obscure the name of the ship. Sailors on the ship, who typically wear caps bearing its name, were given the day off during Mr. Trump's visit, people familiar with the matter said.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 29, 2019, 10:21:30 PM
https://www.wsj.com/articles/white-house-wanted-uss-john-mccain-out-of-sight-during-trump-japan-visit-11559173470

What a farging bitch.

A tarp was hung over the ship's name ahead of the president's trip, according to photos reviewed by the Journal, and sailors were directed to remove any coverings from the ship that bore its name. After the tarp was taken down, a barge was moved closer to the ship, obscuring its name. Navy officials acknowledge the barge was moved but said it was not moved to obscure the name of the ship. Sailors on the ship, who typically wear caps bearing its name, were given the day off during Mr. Trump's visit, people familiar with the matter said.

The flag officer who approved that should be removed. 

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

QuoteIn Homer's epic poems, reputation is more exalted than life itself. But in Donald Trump's epic reign as the hotheaded, ammonia-haired, serpent-tongued destroyer of worlds, political survival is paramount, no matter the venality involved or the cost to your reputation.

- The Goddess Maureen Dowd

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

MDS

if anybodt was wondering the guy who made the pelosi drunk video is a trump superfan who hates mexicans and was guilty of domestic battery. he is black so theres your curve
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

in fact Ben Carson seems to be half asleep at all times
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

when you are accustomed to cutting people up everything else is boring?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

we are at a point in history where the most powerful person in the world can stone cold sober rage tweet that a famous, beloved actress is a 'washed up pyscho' at 2am while on an official state visit and literally nobody cares.

carry on
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

he's a Republican through and through

anyone who hasn't fled the party is a Trumper