Week 7 - Giants: Awful Football, Awful Debate, Awful Country

Started by MDS, October 18, 2020, 06:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

clement canot be four yards deep there...boston needs to be offset near the line for rpo options

kill doug
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

that was a super high level throw and a great catch

this game/team suck still
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Can't wait to see how they farg up this conversion.

And it happened while typing this. Wasn't disappointed.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

two point conversions are not on this teams repertoire.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Doug keeps going for that QB draw when guys off the street are playing guard and it hasn't worked all game.

General_Failure

I regret turning the audio back on for this last minute. Joe Buck is so life-draining.

General_Failure

Don Ho

phattymatty

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

MVP is Kelce for giving the offense room to operate in the red zone.