2022-2023 76ers... Breaking our Hearts Again

Started by Geowhizzer, August 14, 2022, 07:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

I streamed this on my phone and would peak in between innings...looked like they were straight outworked

Geowhizzer

Disappointing effort.  Can Tortorella coach basketball?

Geowhizzer

phattymatty

same ol slop last night.  couple positives - PJ already has more loose balls than the whole team let night.  harden looks like he has his legs back...he'll never be mvp harden but if he's as quick as last night all year that's all they need.  maxey is the goat.  jo was rusty but not worried bout him.

they got all these "hustle" guys and looked just as lazy as ever.  except for maxey.  he should be the closer but he will never be able to along side jo and harden.

doc gotta go.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep - Doc needs to be gone.

Need someone fresh

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

How long is Doc's leash?  This is really hard to watch.

PhillyPhreak54

Good grief.

Morey needs someone else in there before he ruins this season

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

i havent been able to watch these games but jo was a -9 tonight?

he might be washed i dunno
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Fanatics CEO Michael Rubin has sold his 10 percent stake in Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment, completing a divestment as a limited partner of the Philadelphia 76ers and New Jersey Devils, sources told ESPN on Thursday.

David Adelman purchased a substantial share of Rubin's stake and now joins HBSE co-founders Josh Harris and David Blitzer as a limited partner in the Sixers and Devils, sources said. Adelman is the chairman of 76 Devcorp, a real estate development company working to build a new 76ers arena in downtown Philadelphia.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

1st half 15 points 6-14 19:05 minutes
2nd half 0 points 0-7 17:03 minutes

Face the music big guy
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

Not sure I've ever heard Jo booed like last night.  There has been nights when everyone was booed, including him, but I can't remember him being singled out. 

And the fans were right.  Can't believe I'm saying it but Sixers win that game if he doesn't come back in with 5 min left. 

Something was off and Doc is not smart enough or brave enough to make the right decisions. Small ball with Harden and Maxey leading the charge was absolutely destroying them. 

Geowhizzer

He's been off the first two games.  Not sure what's causing it, but he seems to be sulking.