Keeper League 14

Started by rjs246, August 01, 2014, 08:40:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

damn it is 4...i was thinking of another league that I am in where top six get in

Rome

I'm having a horrendous week.   Still barely winning but I'm off by 40-50 points.

Tomahawk

If he outscores Rome's Eddie Lacy by at least 4 points and gets a total of at least 9 points, Zanshin's Jordy Nelson earns him a playoff berth and gives SD's Wife Beater's Das Boot...double ironic.

SD

Looks like I'm out, Rome comes up short when it really matters...thanks bud.

Time for Hinkie magic

Rome

Zanshin

After Manning got me a whopping 2 points and Lacy started so strongly last night, I'd already penciled that in as a loss. That's why I don't get worked up about those fractional point losses. Just play your guys and hope for the best. In this league, I had Manning...in my other league I had Brees. Those guys just totally shtein the bed for me when I needed them. Dicks.

Rome

Rome vs Rusty just as the prophets had foretold.

rjs246

I'm gonna need a lot of help next week. Your matchups are ridiculously favorable. I'll probably just draft all of your players in FanDuel so that even if I lose I win.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

farg rusty. But mostly, farg Dez and Le'Veon. And poopy Phillip Rivers.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

rjs246

Don't forget Baltimore's defense, big guy.

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

go rusty!  i get a 1st round pick if he wins it all
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Munson

Quote from: rjs246 on December 15, 2014, 04:14:18 PM
Don't forget Baltimore's defense, big guy.

I almost included them, but my defense bullshteinted it's way to a big day as well.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

rjs246

Quote from: SunMo on December 15, 2014, 04:21:53 PM
go rusty!  i get a 1st round pick if he wins it all

And I get cold hard cash. Everyone wins! Except for Rome. So really, everyone wins!

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

He deserves the loss for leaving Edelman in when he was injured. Rookie mistake