The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

oh please happen we are so overdue for a massive blizzard
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

I love big snowstorms.  My favorite snow days are when i can cook up some chili all day.  I have 2lbs of Venison waiting in the freezer
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

will that make its way up to philly? if not then farg YOU
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 30, 2009, 12:31:53 PM
will that make its way up to philly?

no a 300 mile wide monster noreaster is gonna pound wash/balt and skip philly
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

mussa

i just looked at live weather satelite online and it looks like that storm is out to sea too far. im no weatherman but it doesn't look like its going to happen
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

Quote from: mussa on January 30, 2009, 01:06:27 PM
i just looked at live weather satelite online and it looks like that storm is out to sea too far. im no weatherman but it doesn't look like its going to happen

PHIL? PHIL CONNORS? phil conners....i thought that was you!

its not till tuesday dummy...its not even on your satelite....and it 100% is going to hit...the only question is will it be a rain or snow event

phillymic2000

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 30, 2009, 01:09:22 PM
its not till tuesday dummy...its not even on your satelite....and it 100% is going to hit...the only question is will it be a rain or snow event

Wow this is just like one of your game predictions.

mussa

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 30, 2009, 01:09:22 PM

PHIL? PHIL CONNORS? phil conners....i thought that was you!

haha, i hope your right

rjs246

None of this is even remotely interesting.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

there nothing more interesting and exciting to follow than a possible february nor-easter...we all cant live in boston (nor do any of us want to) where you get 20 inches of snow a month

MDS

it would take a week or two for philly to recover from this.

yesssss
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 30, 2009, 01:22:15 PMwe all cant live in boston (nor do any of us want to)

you can say that again
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

I'm very excited that you guys might see snow this year. How delightful for you.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

ha

on the reals tho i cant remember the last time we even had 3-4 inches of snow...its been years

rjs246

Over the past six weeks we've had five storms of 3 or more inches of snow. Three of those storms involved 6+ inches. And one brought over 10.  Toughen up.

Let them eat bootstraps.