We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: AO1 on March 20, 2020, 12:53:24 PM
I have 3 rolls of paper towels left. Amazon has 24 rolls for $40. Everything else is sold out. I splurged.

In case you weren't watching:
NBC News' Peter Alexander: What do you say to millions of Americans who are scared?

Donald Trump: "I say that you are a terrible reporter."

scumbag of the highest level possible

Munson

https://twitter.com/brianschatz/status/1241049308587339776

Yeah his was annoying too. Basically blaming hospitals and their workers for not having all the supplies they need
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Munson on March 20, 2020, 01:30:49 PM
https://twitter.com/brianschatz/status/1241049308587339776

Yeah his was annoying too. Basically blaming hospitals and their workers for not having all the supplies they need

That's farging horseshtein. farg this administration with a rusty pitch fork.

On of my friends I work with - he's in our DFW location - thinks his 3yr old son has it. They had a layover in SEA last week coming back from Hawaii. His wife is from there. She's also been in recovery from breast cancer. She beat it but is still a high risk to contract COVID.

He cannot get his son tested because DFW doesnt have testing unless in direct contact with someone who has it. I feel so bad for him. The flu and strep tests were negative which means its likely the COVID and you'd think that because they connected through WA state and because he's a child they'd prioritize the test. Nope. Basically stay home for 14 days.

Eagaholic

This is obviously a hoax Joe Biden put together to make Trump look bad in an election year.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteAll:

Unfortunately our testing has been halted due to a shortage of laboratory testing supplies and processing limitations.  We are back to only testing for COVID-19 for the high risk patients. 

This is effective immediately. 

High risk criteria are as follows:

Patients must have symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath) AND have one of the following risk factors:

•Older than 65
•People who have serious underlying health conditions (heart disease, diabetes, lung disease/ asthma, HIV, immunocompromised)
•Healthcare workers with suspected exposure

One of the clinics here

SD

Quote from: Eagaholic on March 20, 2020, 02:03:25 PM
This is obviously a hoax Joe Biden put together to make Trump look bad in an election year.

Can you imagine the conspiracy theories if a Dem was President? They created this virus so they could stay in office longer!

ice grillin you

theres a reason why its the greatest city on earth...

QuoteLiquor stores will remain open in New York as they are deemed essential businesses.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

My sister's boyfriend works at Target over in Oaks and they had to issue a paper to their employees showing they are allowed to be out if they are stopped by police.

phattymatty

Odds on Fauci getting fired for basically calling Trump's BS today?

PhillyPhreak54

phattymatty

trump started saying some jibberish about how some malaria drug works and he basically jumped in and said thats not true.

SD

Trump starting talking about the deep state and Fauci put his hand over his face in shame

PhillyPhreak54