Week 15 - Seattle: Jalen Flu Game?

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 17, 2023, 09:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

With the Dallas loss it's obviously a bigger must have.

If Jalen doesn't play then it'll be Mariota.

Mariota and Matt!

Don Ho

With the added soap opera going on, this has disaster written all over it. 

Maybe Coach Jughead finally figures out WR screens and frisbees to AJ ain't working.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I am not feeling too confident.

I'd like for them to just run it the majority of the night.

Diomedes

word on the web is Jalen likely to play and Geno unlikely to play
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

I'll be delayed.  farg you NFL for "flexing" this to MNF when I have a big soccer match this afternoon.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

And let's not forget this is the same team that lost to Zach Wilson. I think Wilson the volleyball could eat this defense alive right now.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Not too shabby of an opening drive

Now Matty P's D is up

Diomedes

Roby jams DK then drops him a yard shy.  Nice play.

Diomedes

PhillyPhreak54

Need to see another good offensive drive here

Diomedes

PhillyPhreak54

Yep no pass rush at all

And another third and long that's way too god damn easy

Diomedes

How does Lane not get called for false start every play