The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Bullying is good. It dictates a natural order. The strong go on top and the weak minded and poorly skilled remain on the bottom. How is this any different than the rich bullying us around with their money? Fists, jobs, it's all the same.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i got the shotgun....you got the briefcase...its all in the game though....right?

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on March 19, 2011, 02:01:37 PM
Bullying is good. It dictates a natural order. The strong go on top and the weak minded and poorly skilled remain on the bottom. How is this any different than the rich bullying us around with their money? Fists, jobs, it's all the same.

I'm intrigued by your opinion on this seeing as you are undoubtedly more susceptible to being bullied rather than being the bully.  It's like super poor people supporting the GOP, corporate interests and Big Oil. 

Diomedes

Jews love Nazis because they know they deserve it; persecution of the weak is Natural Order?

[Todd is obviously joking.]
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

mussa

That was so 3 months ago... ::)
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Rome

Holy farging shtein.  That's hilarious.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: mussa on March 20, 2011, 10:50:24 AM
That was so 3 months ago... ::)

Or a month ago since the video was posted to youtube Feb 9.   But yeah, I think it was originally posted on the previous page.  Still awesome though.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

hbionic

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7c1_1300819360

As in sports as it is in war....don't celebrate too early.

hbionic

Sgt PSN

Munson

This video is a few years old I think so it's prob been posted but by far the creepiest CGI Ever?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwHI7wNXzWw&feature=related
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN