The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

LBIggle

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

Feva

Tito Santana and Capt. Lou Albano.  Can't get a good enough look at the other guy.  Thought it was Rick Rude for a sec but it's not him.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

reese125

ha..holy shtein that was Lou Albano..good call

I want to see if anybody else can get the the other guy

rjs246

Quote from: EagleFeva on August 07, 2008, 11:04:16 PM
Tito Santana and Capt. Lou Albano.  Can't get a good enough look at the other guy.  Thought it was Rick Rude for a sec but it's not him.

You think you win. But really you lose. Hard.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

shtein..rj might be right if he's talkin about Lou Albano. Now that I look at him I dont think its him

That might be FF's father

Feva

Quote from: rjs246 on August 07, 2008, 11:09:08 PM
Quote from: EagleFeva on August 07, 2008, 11:04:16 PM

You think you win. But really you lose. Hard.

Sad, isn't it?  I go that far back with this shtein.  "IT'S STILL REAL TO ME, DAMMIT!"

On second look though... that ain't Capt. Lou.  I think that may actually be Pat Patterson.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: reese125 on August 07, 2008, 11:12:22 PM
shtein..rj might be right if he's talkin about Lou Albano. Now that I look at him I dont think its him

That might be FF's father

My dad's not much of a wrestler, but you should see his killer underhand scoop layup.

reese125

3rd dude is B. Brian Blair...cmon now Fev...

Feva

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.