The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paco

I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

reese125

you know when they went back to the woods and edited that they said, "farg yeah...were in there..send it"

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyGirl

ROTF

The reason that is so funny is because MURP and I were listening to the AI PC before I pulled up the Mora one....so the fact that you posted that is just priceless.  :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SunMo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPMUmoxNy2I

car crashes into a news studio during a broadcast...pretty funny
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

reese125

dont know if this was ever posted...but the sickest slam dunk ever seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xpcgthwdp0&feature=related

reese125

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

lol

ain't no party like a bar mitzvah.

i dont even know where my bar mitzvah tape is, but id bet its pretty embarrassing.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"