The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

IGY posted that brilliant piece of anus earlier today on the "suffering sports cities" thread.

Seabiscuit36

ha, figures.  For some reason that guy reminded me of Murp. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

So, you don't think very highly of MURP.

Seabiscuit36

Murp's the man, the guy kind of looked like him, and how i would picture him after the saints game
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

this is why the following threads need to be created

eagles board - eagles youtube thread

other sports - philly sports youtube thread

this board - this thread

i rarely if ever come in this thread and im sure ive missed a lot of philly sports related videos....and those be my favorite

word
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Why don't we just create the "IGY cross-post thread" so people will be damn sure to post anything and everything in which you might possibly be interested a 2nd time.  That way, you'll only ever have to go to one thread.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: hbionic on May 24, 2007, 11:55:50 AM
Top Gun, forreal!

It never ceases to amaze me just how close to the edge of the flight deck some of those planes get before coming to a complete stop.  If I was a pilot I would probably shtein myself everytime I had to land on a carrier. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SunMo on May 24, 2007, 12:02:22 PM
this one...not so good

http://www.break.com/index/plane_overshoots_aircraft_carrier.html

It took less than 5 seconds for that plane to go from being on the flight line to being in the middle of the ocean and I'd be willing to bet the pilot spent at least 8 weeks under investigation because of it. 

Diomedes

got any other videos of killing machines?  yay war.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 24, 2007, 03:45:34 PM
this is why the following threads need to be created

eagles board - eagles youtube thread

other sports - philly sports youtube thread

this board - this thread

i rarely if ever come in this thread and im sure ive missed a lot of philly sports related videos....and those be my favorite

word

What are you waiting for homie?  You gotsa get crackalackin!

Seabiscuit36

SunMo

i can't stop laughing at that...wow
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

That's wrong on so many levels, I can't even begin to count them.

:-D

SD_Eagle5

Sounds like 90% of rap today