The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SD_Eagle on January 31, 2007, 02:03:38 PM

Basketbrawl MU vs. Cheyney

She felt really bad about videotaping it.  I imagine she must have been suicidal after posting it on youtube.  Let's hope she followed through with that feeling. 

Rome

Quote from: Sassy Pants on January 31, 2007, 07:01:52 PM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on January 31, 2007, 02:03:38 PM

Basketbrawl MU vs. Cheyney

She felt really bad about videotaping it.  I imagine she must have been suicidal after posting it on youtube.  Let's hope she followed through with that feeling. 

The responses are funnier.  To wit:

Quotelook cupid you bitch. your name sounds like your 7th grade girl.you said first off... you never said what was 2nd off or 3rd. your uneducated to the fullest. your probablly out of the gutter, judging how you seem like an idiot face. you said i dont know shtein and i aint shtein. well. im positive i am smarter than you. and for sure im a better person that you. your a loser. that wasnlt a battle. it was a good basketball game, and your fans are obnoxious brats. 2 words.... pa thetic.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on January 31, 2007, 07:28:47 PM
The responses are funnier.  To wit:

Quotelook cupid you bitch. your name sounds like your 7th grade girl.you said first off... you never said what was 2nd off or 3rd. your uneducated to the fullest. your probablly out of the gutter, judging how you seem like an idiot face. you said i dont know shtein and i aint shtein. well. im positive i am smarter than you. and for sure im a better person that you. your a loser. that wasnlt a battle. it was a good basketball game, and your fans are obnoxious brats. 2 words.... pa thetic.

Please tell me that person is not a college student.

Rome

No.  But he is a colledge studant, tho.

Rome

QuoteDudes who take talk and get all emotional like that gotta step,its a rival game thats how it goes. Stop actin like a bunch of chix on their periods and grow UP! I've seen talk that looked like it was gonna lead to gunplay, instead ended up with a bunch of dabs and hugz and they left with more respect for each other then when they came in. that's realtalk right there. ya'll reppin your institute of higher learnin' like it's tha hood man. school pride is school pride not a cold war.

Translation: Those gentlemen should calm themselves and not engage in fisticuffs.  Cease acting like women during their menstrual cycles and show some maturity!  I've seen men threaten each other menacingly and instead of turning to violence, they laugh, speak jovially with each other and shake hands afterward.  That's the truth!  Stop acting as if your university is a battlefield.  It's not!   It's an institution of higher learning and your affection for your school doesn't translate to hatred of another school.

BlueHeart

One of my personal favorite rants from the big man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4nI-XkeurE&mode=related&search=

You guys should enjoy it being kicked off with the crap that went down with Geno's over their "speak english" sign. LOL
Maybe the voices aren't real, but, they've got some pretty good ideas...

PoopyfaceMcGee

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to post that, and who it would be.  I figured it would pop sooner than it has, and my bet was on Bunk78 or his older, ever-so-slightly wiser brother Rome.

I lose.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sENxuPC8Ds

Anthony Berry.

holla

wats the mathematics?? 

big buc ks.  love to have youQ!!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

lemme guess..shoot people?