The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

Piggybacking off NGM... here's another impersonation from Spears.

Evander Holyfield
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Sgt PSN

Quote from: EagleFeva on November 16, 2006, 07:46:43 PM
Piggybacking off NGM... here's another impersonation from Spears.

Evander Holyfield

:-D  I remember that episode. 

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

Quasimoto

hbionic

I just saw that on the morning news...was that recent or a long time ago?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

U.S. Soldiers taunt Iraqi children with bottle of water..make them chase the humvee through the streets...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9A_vxIOB-I&NR
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Philly_Crew

Quote from: Diomedes on November 21, 2006, 07:17:46 PM
U.S. Soldiers taunt Iraqi children with bottle of water..make them chase the humvee through the streets...

Disgusting.

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Diomedes

So we've got a video of a soldier being a human and another of a group of soldiers being animals. 

U.S.A.!!  U.S.A.!!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Father Demon

Equal time, Dio, equal time.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Phanatic

Dio's video probably featured some soldiers who enlisted from the Philly area. They just have to be Eagle fans.
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Diomedes

Let's see..which is more deserving of our attention..a soldier doing what he's supposed to do, or soldiers acting like animals? 
Apparently, we're supposed to jump for joy when these guys act human, and when they don't, we are supposed to give "equal time" to their non-icehole moments.

Butchers Bill

Quote from: Diomedes on November 21, 2006, 07:17:46 PM

Where are IGY and Jerome99??  They got their panties in a bunch over a John Kerry video, but not this blatant trolling attempt?

Hypocrites.
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

Father Demon

No, the point is that even though there a few iceholes acting like animals, it's important to remember that there are others acting human and doing more than just sitting there with guns in their hands.  It's not all bad news, death, and destruction over there.