Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

🔥🔥🔥🔥

MDS

Quote from: Don Ho on May 20, 2024, 11:10:44 PMSend Walker to Jupiter to collect samples of hydrogen gas for however long his contract is.

this is just slightly over the top for a guy 29 other teams would love to have in their rotation
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Remember Todd, I'm old and bitter.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

🔔🔔🔔🔔

PhillyPhreak54

They're a farging machine.

Keep this going. They lead the league in runs

SD

🔔🔥🔔🔥

Rome

29–6 in their last 35.  How is that even possible?

PhillyPhreak54

I'm not used to the Phillies dominating

It's weird.

MDS

the other shoe is going to drop but drink this shtein in for what it is
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

They got some shtein coming up in June - Brewers, @ Boston, @ Baltimore, Padres, D backs (who own their ass).

Atlanta/Dodgers back to back and Cleveland/Yanks back to back in July.

That August road trip Seattle/Dodgers/Dbacks will be huge as will the ATL/KC road trip.

Love this shtein going on, it's a lot of fun.  This was a big statement sweeping the Rangers but I want to get to 9/01 and dip my toes in the pool for the temp check.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Snoozefest tonight.  Guess was expecting a slugfest as hot as they've been at Coors Field.

Don Ho

That may have been the best camera work I've seen in a long time!  Camera just stayed on Alvarado the whole time, never cut to the ball flying out, he knew, we knew, the entire stadium knew it was long gone.

MDS

johan rojas better start checking out condos in allentown