Smart Phones, Tablets, Gadgets, etc....

Started by reese125, January 09, 2011, 12:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

I will be purchasing this tonight

QuoteMajor League Baseball fans quickly became smitten last year with Apple's iPad, thanks to the $15 At Bat app and its built-in MLB.TV functionality that allowed users to watch streaming video of live games wherever they might be. Now, an impressive new app delivers instant access to 60 years of baseball box scores, all reformatted and presented in a rich, infographical interface.

The brainchild of developer Steve Varga, Pennant will cost you only $5, but for that you get a wealth of historical baseball information: 115,000 box scores, detailing every play from every game going back to 1950.

PoopyfaceMcGee

FFette's older BlackBerry is on the fritz, and I'm considering moving us to Android.

HTC or Samsung? Go.

Sgt PSN

Which one better matches your coffee pot? 

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

phattymatty

i bought the mlb app for the iphone two years ago to listen to harry call the games wherever i was at. it was amazing. for about a week and then he died.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

reese125

This little gadget founded by Twitter owner Jack Dorsey Im digging. Free sign up, delivered in 2 days, with no monthly fees. Anybody that says to you, "Ahh man sorry I dont have any cash on me, just my credit cards... and Im in a hurry." Pull out this little guy, take his credit card..."boom"..thanks for your business.

https://squareup.com/

mussa

Just picked one up thats gonna come in handy  :yay
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

Quote from: reese125 on February 28, 2011, 03:12:35 PM
This little gadget founded by Twitter owner Jack Dorsey Im digging. Free sign up, delivered in 2 days, with no monthly fees. Anybody that says to you, "Ahh man sorry I dont have any cash on me, just my credit cards... and Im in a hurry." Pull out this little guy, take his credit card..."boom"..thanks for your business.

https://squareup.com/

Panhandlers rejoice!

Munson

I've been due for a phone upgrade for a while, and since I really have no use for a big fancy smart phone...I got the BlackBerry Torch instead, for $99

So what apps are good to get? and the ones that you pay for, they are one time payments right? Like .99 cents for the baseball scoreboard and such?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

charlie

PoopyfaceMcGee

...and the Torch is the fanciest BlackBerry of them all. But don't let details get in the way of his app shopping.

P.S. BlackBerries suck for apps. Don't pay money for anything.

SD