Week 3 - Bucs: Show Me The Coast

Started by MDS, September 15, 2023, 12:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Drunk on his own beer.

Maybe he gnaws on a few gummies. His eyes are bloodshot a lot

Diomedes

Sydney Brown is making me football horny.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on September 25, 2023, 10:20:06 PMphils sweep mets, cowboys L, eagles W, phillies clinch tomorrow. what a time to be alive.

Todd, you can almost make that into a Haiku.

Whatever happened to our Haiku's?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on September 25, 2023, 10:28:30 PMSydney Brown is making me football horny.

Yes I think people will get to know his name

The youth movement in the defense is real. Need some corners who don't draw a social security check and some backers, but we might be looking at the start of a unit with an identity. Some nasty players coming up through the ranks.

PhillyPhreak54

Draft Five Fo Jr.

Also the 9:22 drive to end the game was the second longest game ender in the last ten seasons. Trailing only NO against Wash in 2018 (10:18)

MDS

i wonder at what point teams stack the box and make hurts beat them

maybe the riverboat does it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Perhaps.

And if the OL holds up and Brian Johnson calls the correct game flow they have the guys to beat that box crowding.

Rome

Nice win.  Amazing how this team plays like ass at times and still wins by two td's.

Rome

Also - Jalen Carter is a goddamn savage.  Imagine being that big, agile AND fast. 

Jesus... what a killer he's gonna be.

Don Ho

The best part is they (staff and players) acknowledge there are a lot of kinks to work out and Hurts, although not playing so great and his Who cares about stats, a win is a win, attitude is perfect. They're not proclaiming themselves King of the World like the hole plungers in DTX and the cry baby scum in the bay area.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Eagaholic

I think Jordan Davis has also gone from strength to strength and is playing great now. Carter is a bully who has brought a nastiness to the D. He and Davis and he seem to feed off each other. They both can just stack and flick rather than shed. That safety they got, with both guys double teamed, was glorious(ignore the top of the two all-22 vids). We remember that preseason clip of Davis putting Cam Jurgens on skates - he does that here as well. Starting to look like Buddy Ball with that line.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1707116316950221193