Week Two - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 13, 2023, 04:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Harris looks like he runs a 5.2 now

But making some plays!

PhillyPhreak54

Mike Tomlin is next level bad at challenging. And shame on PIT for giving that play up

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 18, 2023, 10:33:41 PMFWIW I think Pickett has more of an NFL future than Mac Jones, but he might just be earlier in the same career trajectory.

There have been a few big offense games, but I think it's been a while since the overall state of NFL quarterback play was this bad two weeks into a season. Tua for MVP?

tbf tusa has been really good

outside of trev, the last few draft classes just havent produced elite or even good qbs. youve had guys retiring, guys falling off a cliff, then someone like stafford who to me is still playing at a high level but stuck on an average team
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Steelers OL is awful

My goodness

PhillyPhreak54

Amazingly that is Watts first TD ever. Shocked bc with all the plays he makes you'd think he would've had 1-2 previously

Scoop and score!

MDS

this game is doing nothing for rb's case to get paid - chubb is a star but this dude named ford who nobody has heard of is killing it

on the bright side its fun to watch watson fail
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

The Steelers OC has a smooth brain.

That 3rd and 1 play call was dumb as shtein. And now Cleveland can drive to win.

PhillyPhreak54

And that'll do it. Down goes Watson.

Formed Eagle Elijah Riley made a play and then the rook Porter got away with some PI to end it.

PhillyPhreak54

Browns haven't started 2-0 since 1993 and the Steelers haven't lost at home on MNF since 1991

MDS

browns deserve this and more

play in dirt, you get dirty