Week Two - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 13, 2023, 04:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

In addition to weeks of sloppy play due to no pre-season looks like injuries are also running rampant. Have to wonder if that's also to be blamed on no PS and lighter than ever camps?

Vikes starting C and LT are hurt. Waddle has an oblique injury. Ekeler has an ankle. Both of Seattle's OTs could be out.

Diomedes

Until someone shows me some kind of data analysis, I don't buy the argument that there are "more" injuries in any given period than another, or because there was camp or wasn't, or because practice was without pads vs. with pads, etc. 

Until then, I hold that injuries are the work of the football gods, meted out according to their fickle whim, and nothing else.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

j can you correlate this week's injury report to last year, 2010 and 1990? please and thank you.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I've been working on it, yes.

Into 1990 now and see Fred Barnett is questionable with testicular torsion.

MDS

i work in data, you work in sales...one of us needs facts, the other says what they feel to get the job done

back yo shtein up on my block lumbar boy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I don't sell spinal devices tho 🤣

Wood, yes.

Hire me and I'll move back to PA and we can go in on Phils tix

PhillyPhreak54

Ravens just marched down the field. Bengals need to get it together.

CJGJ with a dumb farg penalty - good lord man why would you shove him to the ground??

PhillyPhreak54

Metcalf out with a rib injury

Chiefs look like ass still

So does ATLs QB

And Hochuli's kid is over officiating the Bengals game

PhillyPhreak54

Richardson out being evaluated for a concussion - Minshew Mania time

PhillyPhreak54

Jared Goff has achieved the rare feat of going TO Detroit and resurrecting his career. That rarely happens.

And he hasn't thrown a pick in like 400 attempts

PhillyPhreak54

Art Smith having Bijan, London, Pitts and others and not being able to scheme them up is a fireable offense.

He's a brutally bad play caller

Ridder isn't great but he should still be able to have a bit of success with those skill players

PhillyPhreak54

Man Hochuli Jr's crew is brutal.

Every time they sack or turnover Lamar there's a magic yellow flag on the carpet.

PhillyPhreak54

Burrow also looks awful.

Brutal goal line pick and Baltimore promptly matriculates the ball down the field to score.

Bucs are balling. And Josh Fields is missing wide open TDs

MDS

ian eagle with a taylor reference on kelce's td

legend

PhillyPhreak54

Goff picked! Pick six

My bullet ain't looking too good in other news