Week Twelve - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 24, 2022, 01:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah piss poor effort on his part

Speaking of piss poor

https://twitter.com/tonycmke/status/1595982017707274241 46&t=v08pQrEMGz5yhccjgmV7sQ

MDS

the ball started to come loose before his knee/2nd foot were down. he never made a football move...not comparable at all to the kelce play unless youre a gullible simp on musk 4chan
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

farg this microscopic ball movement, Steratore Jr.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

thats actually a fair argument...facemask is a simple t/f thing they can adjudicate easily on replay versus something like PI which is often difficult to define
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

can't wait until they just have computers and robots play the whole game.

PhillyPhreak54

Broncos Panthers
Bucs Browns
Ravens Jags
Texans Dolphins
Bears Jets (Trevor Simien vs Mike White)
Bengals Titans
Falcons Commies
Chargers Cardinals
Rams Chiefs (Rams are 15 point dogs)
Saints Niners

Woof.

Bengals Titans is the marquee there.

PhillyPhreak54

And Simien injured himself in warmups so Nathan Peterman now starts for CHI

PhillyPhreak54

Modern day Rudy, Heinicke, is annoying. Can he turn back into a pumpkin soon and get humbled?

MDS

still mad he outplayed jalen hurts?

im enjoying another embarrassment for wentz

PhillyPhreak54

He's annoying. Every play he makes he acts like he won the SB

PhillyPhreak54

White Mike should be the Jets QB the rest of the year.

MDS

jets finally pulling away from the immortal trevor simien

falcons/havas' zombie r-skins playing an entertaining game

how has hackett not been fired yet my god

PhillyPhreak54

Of course the Falcons farg up

Jesus Christ

PhillyPhreak54