Week Six - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 13, 2022, 04:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Why do these teams try to get cute?

You're driving the ball down their throats, Bills, and you do that?

Morons

PhillyPhreak54

And then Mahomes throws a pick in the EZ!

PhillyPhreak54

Omg hey Buffalo stop going to that inept little midget McKenzie in the red zone

That dumbfarg just tripped over his own feet and couldn't haul in the TD on 4th and goal

PhillyPhreak54

Wild 1H ending

After that little shteinheel McKenzie screwed up again they nailed a bomb to Davis. Up 10-7

But wait they left :12 on the clock

And Mahomes did it to them again. Got them in FG range and Butker crushed a 62yd FG

MDS

is leslie frazier alive? has anyone seen a pulse?

buf blew 2 scoring drives and gave up a fg for no reason. should be comfortably up but instead we got a coin flip. fun game though
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah they should be up two scores

And now the refs blow an obvious tripping call and a huge block in the back on the punt

That block in the back would have put KC inside their own 10

Good lord

PhillyPhreak54

Holy shtein!!!

Mahomes picked off

MDS

oh man lets go

dont touch me ill burn ya
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Lil Guy's Pick Service

Start it up. Be the new age Stu Feiner

PhillyPhreak54

The Broncos are a brutal watch.

This game has been a train wreck

19-16 OT winner

MDS

2 of the worst coached teams in the league

nat hackett and staley are complete jokes. and so is kingsburry. the bears coach stinks too. lotta bad coaches in this league.

PhillyPhreak54

Brady was right - and his team is included lately - a lot of bad football.

Staley is a moron. Heralded as the fresh young buck who was shaking up the coaching ranks with his going for it (despite Doug being the guy who started that trend) he's regressed to pure stupidity. His game management in Cleveland last week was rotten. Granted they're slammed by injuries. Moreso than any other team I believe when it comes to starters. But still.

Hackett is in over his head. Russ had 3 completions and 15 yards in the 2H and OT. Their DC has to be thinking he's the de facto HC because it's on him to call such a game to take chances and be aggressive because their offense can not score. Their defense is pretty good. Surtain is a stud. Hell he's even got Alex Singleton looking like a player.

You're right a lot of zesty coaches

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on October 17, 2022, 11:43:05 PM
2 of the worst coached teams in the league

nat hackett and staley are complete jokes. and so is kingsburry. the bears coach stinks too. lotta bad coaches in this league.

Kingsbury has been the same bad head coach since 2013, and since 2019 in the NFL. At least the other guys are new at this and there is some hope of getting better.

MDS

the chargers are a mickey mouse franchise...they are running it like theyre the rays and theyre $150 million outspent by the yankees and need to nerd it and gimmick it up to compete. it works for tampa in baseball but they have justin herbert and this is a salary capped league. really pathetic and theyd be eaten alive if they played in a real sports city

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 18, 2022, 12:13:01 AM
At least the other guys are new at this and there is some hope of getting better.

yea ive seen enough outta nat hackett. hes out of his element to the point where he oughta be fired tomorrow. this is unwatchable drek.

its unfair that some of the better coaches in the league - sirianni, daboll, arthur smith (yes, he is winning games with marcus mariotta hes a damn good coach), BB, tomlin, reich, vrabel, uncle pete -- are all stuck with average to bad qbs. and teams with good qbs have terrible coaches. thats how you get a ton of mediocre football.