Week 4 - Jaguars: The Ruler's Back

Started by MDS, September 25, 2022, 08:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Seems like the tickets and money are split so the action has been pretty even. If I had to bet it I'd take the points.

ice grillin you

seems like a fg or 24-20 game either way

MDS

sold mine a week ago for $180/e...now down to $40

this is what makes me hard
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

How bad is Dallas gonna punish this team

Don Ho

That was bad. 

AJ Brown may be able to catch real well but he sure can't tackle well
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Saw a report Slay is going to the locker room

Getting bad early

PhillyPhreak54

Mailata to the locker room too

Good lord

MDS

Don Ho

Well maybe now all the mvp and Super bowl talk will settle down. 

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

I'm actually contemplating switching over to the bums.

This is awful.