Week 4 - Jaguars: The Ruler's Back

Started by MDS, September 25, 2022, 08:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

PhillyPhreak54

It will be a close one and could def be the first loss.

Opened as 7 point faves

MDS

id hammer the jags now...its too big a number regardless and its very possible this game is played through a tropical storm whichll just make things weird

i already sold my pair for way above face. by sunday the get in may be like $20
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 25, 2022, 09:30:28 PM
It will be a close one and could def be the first loss.

Opened as 7 point faves

All in on the Jags +7

phattymatty

I'm traveling for work next week so can't make this game but someone paid me $250/ticket last week for my nosebleeds.  Either they farged up or someone really wants to see Doug Pederson.

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on September 26, 2022, 11:40:16 AM
I'm traveling for work next week so can't make this game but someone paid me $250/ticket last week for my nosebleeds.  Either they farged up or someone really wants to see Doug Pederson.

there was a huge upswing in price after the mnf game. theres always a few dummies who cant resist, i benefited too. get in is now under $150 and with the impending weather is going to be super low by sunday.

SD

Boston Scott out for Sunday. Trey Sermon time

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Avonte is out now too with a foot injury

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 30, 2022, 04:28:18 PM
Avonte is out now too with a foot injury

Blows

I'd throw Gardner Johnson in the slot. Put whoever at safety

Don Ho

Was Maddox injured on Sunday or did this happen during the week?  shtein!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on September 30, 2022, 06:34:30 PM
I'd throw Gardner Johnson in the slot. Put whoever at safety

They like Josiah Scott so I think it's just going to be next man up unless he looks terrible in the early going.

PhillyPhreak54

I think it'll be Scott bc if they move GJ into the slot then Wallace replaces him

PhillyPhreak54

Gonna be a slop fest today. A lot of Hurts and Sanders running I think

Eagles 23
Jags 16