Week 2 - Vikings: Feel My Flow

Started by MDS, September 11, 2022, 08:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on September 19, 2022, 08:47:23 PM
Quote from: NC_Eagle on September 19, 2022, 08:32:06 PM
Can't stay up for the late games anymore either. Gotta get up at 5am for work too.

Do miss being able to watch football all day Sunday and Monday night but still get to bed on time when I was stationed in CA.

How do you guys get to sleep?  If I went to bed and the game was close I'd be a mess and couldn't sleep.  It's a blowout than it's nigh nigh. 

We get payback in Hawaii with 2, 3, 4 AM Premier League kickoffs.

Been up since 4:30 am.  That plus a bit of melatonin will help me go out.

MDS

might have been hurts' best drive of his career....he was really good and made a few special plays
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Why does this team always have illegal men downfield

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Flags, flags, flags

OK that was awful call.  Nice to see refs in preseason form
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

I'll be honest, I was expecting a more dramatic meltdown a little later in the game.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Absolute horseshtein call

farg your mother ref

NC_Eagle

Now that's more like an Eagles drive...
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

QB Eagles

We've seen that same return a bunch of times.

MDS

the 2 illegal man downfield tell me theyre looking for it...minnesota tipped the refs to it, or the lions did from the tape last week. either way they want to call it.

the OPI was nonsense.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Quote from: MDS on September 19, 2022, 08:58:51 PM
the 2 illegal man downfield tell me theyre looking for it...minnesota tipped the refs to it, or the lions did from the tape last week. either way they want to call it.

It's an easy one to get when your linemen don't know what's going on behind them.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous