Week 2 - Vikings: Feel My Flow

Started by MDS, September 11, 2022, 08:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Hopefully by Friday Gannon gets the Nebraska job.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Hope Sirriani checks his ego and doesn't try to get into a shootout against Jefferson. The ground game and run heavy rpo is his friend. Gannon needs to bring pressure even if it means leaving someone exposed.

Go Birds 🦅

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

i think the eagles have more talent but have no and i mean no confidence in gannon....L
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

unless home boy has a tailgate i aint goin...and home boy is too old to go to night games now

PhillyPhreak54

Havas ain't there?

Yeah I'm sleepy and it's barely 7 here

SD

I would have guessed Middleton's pad for scotch and cigars

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

lets see how thursday goes before i get to the next level....the goal is for this to end with butt stuff or at least hand

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 19, 2022, 07:56:04 PM
Havas ain't there?

Yeah I'm sleepy and it's barely 7 here

it gets real real quick when you become an old head

Geowhizzer

I won't even make it much past halftime on the teevee.

Gettin' too old for this shtein.

QB Eagles

On paper the Eagles have a deeper roster but the Vikings starters are better. Since it's only Week 2, I think that's advantage Vikings.

NC_Eagle

Can't stay up for the late games anymore either. Gotta get up at 5am for work too.

Do miss being able to watch football all day Sunday and Monday night but still get to bed on time when I was stationed in CA.
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

General_Failure

I picked up an extra shift tomorrow, I probably ain't making it to halftime tonight.

The man. The myth. The legend.