AJ Brown, Philadelphia Eagles

Started by MDS, April 28, 2022, 10:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: MDS on July 11, 2022, 07:27:25 PM
lol

yea im sure aj brown knows who vince papale is

Good point...I guess it would be different if the biggest movie studio in the world made a movie specifically about him starring one of the most famous actors in the world it'd be different.

ice grillin you

I don't think I've ever met a non Philly person who has seen that movie and I wish I hadn't
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

That movie came out when he was 9. That probably decreases the odds that he's seen it, right?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 11, 2022, 09:40:28 PM
I don't think I've ever met a non Philly person who has seen that movie and I wish I hadn't

You need to leave the enclave more.

Even non football or casual fans of other teams always mention that movie to me.

"Did you see that movie about the Eagles with Mark Wahlberg?!"

No, Stacy, I haven't. Tell me about it!

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 11, 2022, 10:03:56 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on July 11, 2022, 09:40:28 PM

You need to leave the enclave more.

Even non football or casual fans of other teams always mention that movie to me.

"Did you see that movie about the Eagles with Mark Wahlberg?!"

No, Stacy, I haven't. Tell me about it!

Not to mention AJ Brown's been an Eagle for 3 months I'm sure he's maybe heard of Papale once or twice at the Linc. Or maybe he got crazy one night and googled the Eagles history.

MDS

is it possible he got some help on framing the comedy in the tweet...because a famous person having pr done for them is just so out of the ordinary
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

I don't understand what seems so improbable about him composing the tweet. He's not doing Fourier transforms or some shtein. Bigger chance he wrote that than Hurts threw 3 TDs.

MDS

id go

1. 3 hurts interceptions
2. wrote the tweet
3. harper is vaxed
4. 3 hurts tds
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on July 11, 2022, 09:51:54 PM
You're all old.

(I was 35...)

I think Geo and I took our kids to see Invinceable. 

First sports movie I saw was Brian's Song on a plane from HNL to LA back in 19XX.  I think the second was Kansas City Bomber about Roller Derby with Raquel Welch, the Farrah Fawcett of my time.  We used to beg my Mom to let us stay up to watch One Billion Years B.C. when it would be the ABC Sunday Night Movie back in the day. Raquel in a saber tooth tiger fur prehistoric bikini! Thank you Tutu!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

i think this is a good encapsulation of what happened...juju made just an absolute cringe inducing video and aj went at him like a teenager. life was better before the internet

https://twitter.com/PHLEaglesNation/status/1631130733501730817

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds