Zach Pascal, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by SD, March 21, 2022, 03:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Sadly our #2 now

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
Eagles reached agreement on a one-year agreement with former Colts' WR Zach Pascal, per source. Pascal now reunites with Eagles' HC Nick Sirianni.

Eagaholic

Are they really projecting him as the #2, or just another guy who will be in the mix?

QB Eagles

JJAW replacement, not a Reagor replacement.

SD

Quote from: Eagaholic on March 21, 2022, 03:43:29 PM
Are they really projecting him as the #2, or just another guy who will be in the mix?

Open competition amongst a bunch of #4's right now

Eagaholic

This underscores the importance of Howie getting it right. If you screw up first rounders like Reagor you not only lose  the talent you could have had, but you're either stuck with them or else take a cap hit just to rid yourself of them with all the guaranteed money. 

General_Failure

Quote from: TAFKASD on March 21, 2022, 04:48:03 PM
Quote from: Eagaholic on March 21, 2022, 03:43:29 PM

Open competition amongst a bunch of #4's right now

A bunch of #4s who wouldn't be #6 on most teams.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

smith, quez, pascal, rookie TBA, ward, ?

reagor could be the ? i guess

pascal is a depth wr...solid seasons in 19 and 20 then his production took a hit with wentz.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Got robbed of his $150k chain and assaulted at gunpoint in Maryland

Diomedes

Same thing happened to me the last time I wore my $150k chain in Maryland. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Don Ho

Happened to me once in Waikiki, someone stole my $1.50 chain from K-Mart.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.