Dead In 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 01, 2022, 09:41:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 02, 2022, 09:02:42 AM
what happened to Ashley Judd

She got inducted into the country music hall of fame after her mom died.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

RIP to former Phil David West

Diomedes

recently deceased, not on my RIP list

Randy Weaver
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

MDS

side piece as in gun or Hoyda
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Diomedes

not sure if that's better or worse but I also needed the clarification
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Piece and side arm are not the same as side piece.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on May 23, 2022, 08:59:04 PM
not sure if that's better or worse but I also needed the clarification

I'm gonna say worse. Sure the alcohol and ketamine played a role in the death, but neither of those are the primary reason he decided to cross a highway to get gasoline himself instead of calling for help.

Munson

Fred Ward of Tremors fame a few weeks ago

Ray Liotta today. Damn.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

farg

RIP he was only 67

Rome

Chronologically he was 67 but he was more like 187 in Hollywood years.

Great farging actor, though. 

Rome

Andy Fletcher, keyboardist for Depeche Mode, 60

Ugh.  Guys around my age all dropping like flies now. 

Diomedes

Arizona Cardinal Jeff Gladney dead, 25 years old.  Car accident early morning today. 

Jalen Reagor broke the news on his twitter account.

Diomedes

Two car wreck.  A speeding car clipped another.  Both occupants of speeding car deceased, male and female.  2:30 a.m.

sigh

I mean, it's sad.  But I'm sick of all the quotes about how "devastated" coaches and others are.  shtein is predicatable, happens like clockwork and honestly, farg this guy...he's playing with other people's lives...got himself and a woman killed, and I'm not pouring one out for a guy like that.