Dead In 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 01, 2022, 09:41:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

My coworker was at Saget's last show in Ponte Vedra (Jax).  Said it was really good. 

Saget also died at the Ritz-Carlton.  There are worse places to go out, believe that.

Ronnie Spector was a true goddess.

SD

Meatloaf

His name was Robert Paulson

PhillyPhreak54

Damn Louie Anderson is dead too

SD

Rome

I can't tell you how many people came into my office today telling me how sad it was that meat loaf died. 

My indifference was noted. 

#FAFO

Diomedes

No one came into my job site today talking idiotic bullshtein.  I met with the client and spent the rest of the time with the tools and the materials and the cats.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Louis Anderson also died.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Quote from: Rome on January 21, 2022, 07:50:10 PM
Cats?

Seven of them, I'll spare you their names.  Two humans and seven cats in a big 1880 Victorian.  The cats are quite cool, I've really grown to like them.  Slows me down a bit keeping them from getting out or into walls, etc. but it's a time and material job so whatever.  I'm not the one decided to get seven cats and then repair and renovate the entire house. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Howard Hesseman, Dr. Johnny Fever on WKRP, 81

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Autopsy shows that Bob Saget died of head trauma.  No drugs or alcohol was found in his system.

Authorities say there is no sign of foul play.

CNN

Diomedes

PhillyPhreak54

Likely suffered a fall and whacked his head. Went to sleep and the brain bleed from the fall got him