Week Six - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 15, 2021, 08:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Wacky ass ending to the game.

Seattle fought back. PIT takes the lead with about 1:36 to go.

Seattle driving for the game thing FG and Metcalf fumbles after not going out of bounds. Swain recovers and Seattle scrambles to spike it. But the NFL can't avoid their fargery and stopped the game to review the Metcalf catch. Put :03 on the clock and Seattle tied it.

After trading possessions in OT Geno gets strip sacked by Watt. Devin Bush almost pulled a Jim Marshall on the recovery. PIT kicks the FG and Seattle bettors rejoice.

Eagaholic

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 17, 2021, 10:05:10 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 17, 2021, 08:40:05 PM
Both Mills and Agholor farged them

Nelson had two bad drops and Mills got roasted

BB still tortured by the 2017 Eagles.
The other side of the coin - it's twice this week I've wished Brady was still a Patriot.

phattymatty

that 4Q drop by agholor was just brutal.  almost felt bad for the guy for a second.

PhillyPhreak54

He is a shining example of just how everything came together in 2017. Without him they don't win.

And he promptly went back to sucking.

Diomedes

I wish him well, sorry to see he's continued to be inconsistent.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

he was really good last year....not a ton of receptions but a great big play guy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

This has been a solid game.

Henry is murdering people. Bills just had a KOR TD called back but are driving anyways.

Second night in a row a player was carted off on the backboard - Seattle last night and Tenny's Taylor Lewan tonight

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

great call to go for it...i think allen checked into the sneak pre snap. made it super obvious what he was doing...slips and the DT blows it up.

the nfl is running into a ridiculous string of entertaining national tv window games, right after they signed a new monster tv deal
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.