Week 7 - Raiders: Philadelphia Trash Convention

Started by MDS, October 15, 2021, 12:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i hate when this happens but i actually like the eagles quite a bit in this spot...especially if you were able to grab a 3 this week
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on October 24, 2021, 11:58:44 AM
why do you like them here?

i think the raiders are up and down to their competition...almost lost to dolphins at home lost to bears...beat the ravens won at steelers

lane johnson back

raider interior line is not good vs. maybe best interior defensive line in nfl

way to beat carr is pressure without blitzing and i think the eagles can do that...and in general in the trenches i think the eagles can win on both sides of the ball..also raiders thrive off big plays and i think with the eagle pass rush and their cover 2 conservative look can prevent them

i dont know to me its a toss up game and ill take a team getting 3 everytime in that scenario...granted i dont think 3 is out there anymore...but even 2 is a good eagle look to me...i wont predict a win but the eagles easily could win here and short of just an absolute diarrhea game by hurts (which is certainly possible) i think this stays close til the very end where anyone can win

ice grillin you

also it's not a huge thing but Eagles also coming in with more rest and preparation time

Munson

Just found out Brent Celek is up at my Uncles house for the game. First Ertzs family and now Celek. Maybe Chad Lewis will stop in next
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

Diomedes

Diomedes

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Sirianni takes the penalty instead of 4th and 3 with the punt team on the field.

Next play, Carr bomb to Ruggs on 3rd and 15.

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Diomedes