Week 7 - Raiders: Philadelphia Trash Convention

Started by MDS, October 15, 2021, 12:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Any chance Sirianni can be one and done?  Because I'm done watching this slop.

Rome

I'm not even watching it today.  They blow and I don't have the energy to give a shtein. 

QB Eagles

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 24, 2021, 05:39:09 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 24, 2021, 05:29:30 PM
I've run out of words to describe how much I hate Jonathan Gannon and his defensive scheme and play calls.

I'm not saying Gannon is good but I don't think there's any scheme that would make that back seven look respectable.

Agreed!  The LB's and Secondary continue to disappoint.  It's completely unacceptable the way Pencil Dick and the theater usher have approached the back seven.  There is not one bright spot.  Slay stinks.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 24, 2021, 06:00:52 PM
Any chance Sirianni can be one and done?  Because I'm done watching this slop.

It was leaked he wouldn't be one and done no matter what, but the front office couldn't have seen much so far this season to indicate Sirianni knows what he's doing.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 24, 2021, 06:02:21 PM
Injuries piling up, too.

Being bullied and pushed around like the little bitches they are.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Ok i stand corrected.  I will agree he's surrounded by horse shtein. 

Don Ho

Don Ho

Wait!  Hurts has only thrown 11 passes?  This is worse than I thought

Don Ho

We won't be able to blame or scream at Hurts pretty soon here.  He's headed for the permanent blue tent real soon.  He's taking a beating and all these runs where he's not sliding will ruin him. 

PhillyPhreak54

I've begun doing chores and watering plants.

Might be the first time I've not been glued to a game since maybe 2012?

Gutless losers.

Geowhizzer