Week 7 - Raiders: Philadelphia Trash Convention

Started by MDS, October 15, 2021, 12:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Of course the defense lets them walk it down the field

Don Ho

This team does nothing for me.  I don't think, as a matter of fact I know, any Eagles team that has ever been so "unengaging".  This is such a boring group.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Mailata getting completely owned today. Bad week for Australians in Philly sports.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

QB Eagles

Geowhizzer

I know it sounds crazy, but this team might not be very good.

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

I've run out of words to describe how much I hate Jonathan Gannon and his defensive scheme and play calls.

Just a flat out loser.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 24, 2021, 05:29:30 PM
I've run out of words to describe how much I hate Jonathan Gannon and his defensive scheme and play calls.

I'm not saying Gannon is good but I don't think there's any scheme that would make that back seven look respectable.

PhillyPhreak54

Likely correct.

However this prick doesn't help by laying back and letting an offense run a seven on air practice

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Don Ho

Don't waste your fake rah rah I'm so mad shtein on this trash Jason.