Week Five - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 07, 2021, 07:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

fun game all in all....but man this espn crew is so meh

they arent bad they just aren't good. cant elevate during these kinds of moments like the other top teams do.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

And of his passing yards 335 and 4 TDs came after halftime

Colts DB injuries and tired as farg pass rush cost them

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on October 11, 2021, 11:30:43 PM
not sure how anyone can watch this and miss carson. hes been perfectly adequate which is the most useless thing a qb can be

For the most part I would say he hasn't been adequate on the Colts. But he was pretty good tonight. This is what we want. Too good to bench, not good enough to win.

The comparison with Hurts is the same as it looked last year. Compared to Hurts, Wentz's arm is about twice as strong, he's 1.5x as accurate, and he's better at reading defenses. Yet he's about twice as frustrating to root for as Hurts because he underachieves, constantly eating sacks and fumbles, and never improving the same bad tendencies year after year -- the high throws, the farged-up stance, the WR staredowns, holding onto the ball for no reason. It's infuriating. And that's putting aside all the off field stuff.

This season is way more enjoyable with Hurts and I don't even think Hurts is a good QB.

MDS

that was more about having any regret about losing carson...like did the eagles really see a relationship crumble with a franchise qb? the answer is no, hes never going to be that good and hes not a guy youll ever regret having let go
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Yeah he's a cornfed, smoothbrained cousinfarger too stubborn to improve his game, but for 13 games he was playing at an MVP level. He'll always be a story of what could have been.

The man. The myth. The legend.