Week 5 - Panthers: T For Temple U

Started by MDS, October 03, 2021, 06:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Well the game definitely ended with Hurts rolling right, but it's a better outcome than I expected.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Props to Hurts, I was trashing him all game but he nutted up when it mattered.

PhillyPhreak54

Props to Hurts and the defense.

Agonizing win. I'll take it.

NC_Eagle

Hmm, guess I should wear my underdog shirt every week...wait we want good draft picks.
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Don Ho

Biggest positive takeaway is there are teams and quarterbacks worse than the Eagles out there
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Diomedes

The decision to put Mailata at RT was atrocious.

Mailata is better at LT than Dillard.
Driscoll is better at RT than Dillard. 

The correct decision was to put Dillard back on the bench as the reserve LT.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

QB Eagles

Quote from: phattymatty on October 10, 2021, 04:27:26 PM
that was very not fun to watch.

Was a better watch than the Cowboys game. Had turnovers, blocked punt, sacks, a few big plays, and a lot of really dumb shtein by both teams to talk about. A little something for everybody, except fans of good sound football.

Also the number of penalties wasn't outlandish. And Greg Olsen was kinda listenable.

Diomedes

I still can't believe Elliot made a 58 yard field goal.  That's not something I thought he could do.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on October 10, 2021, 04:54:05 PM
I still can't believe Elliot made a 58 yard field goal.  That's not something I thought he could do.

Forgetting something?

https://youtu.be/y7h_xg5bvck

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah the 61yd bomb in the SB season was something else

Diomedes

Two kicks I still don't believe the guy can make. 

General_Failure

He's always been a decent long distance kicker.

The man. The myth. The legend.