Week 5 - Panthers: T For Temple U

Started by MDS, October 03, 2021, 06:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on October 10, 2021, 04:01:58 PM
How did the Eagles not use their time outs by now?  Handy things to have at the close of a game, I'm told.  Let's see.

Meanwhile the Eagles have had a few confused plays where maybe they should have called an early timeout.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

QB Eagles

Trading for Sam Darnold to be your franchise QB is even sadder than rolling into a season with Hurts, Minshew, and Flacco.

SD

I can't believe these scrubs might win this game

Don Ho

I was just starting to type Nelson sucks can't wait for McPhearson time but what the farg do I know
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

NC_Eagle

Sure, now they start running the ball.
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Don Ho

Wow great blocking by the offense Oline on that Sanders run nice job by herbig

QB Eagles

Miles is so fresh he thought it was still the first quarter.

Don Ho

Can they just cut Miles Sanders now

General_Failure

Alright, I'm removing Sanders from my list.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Don Ho

Someone tell Sanders he's not Franco Harris, stop trying to preserve your body because your career is already trending down real fast