Week Four - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 30, 2021, 09:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Jags have woken up.

Lawrence is playing well in the first half.

PhillyPhreak54

Jags are gonna wish they didn't farg off and miss that TD before the half.

MDS

urban walking off the field right to usc
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Quote from: MDS on September 30, 2021, 11:29:26 PM
urban walking off the field right to usc

correction...he is walking right to a bar to go drunk feel up some poon

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Welp, that's one way to get Shad Khan to fire your ass.

ice grillin you

any of you nfl nerds know if deandre swift is playing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

He's the only offense that team has--which is of course good enough to beat the farging Eagles--so he had better be playing.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

More seriously:  he's not on the inactive list for today.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah he's playing

He's one of my RBs

MDS

dont indulge his inability to google

PhillyPhreak54

A lot of zesty football on display other than the Eagles

Saints as a whole have been bad since week one.

Titans defense has allowed Zach Wilson to have his coming out party for the most part. He still struggles with some throws though.

Falcons stink

Lions were inside the Bears five three times and didn't score a point from those trips.

The Texans...yikes.

Cuzzo and his offense against the Browns was ugly

The Dolphins need a QB bad

Another lousy showing for me in the bullet after a 4-0 week one. And the only thing that saved my betting bacon today were two big teaser hits. Put a nice profit up for the day and if the late games (Rams, Steelers, Broncos and Niners) come in...gravy

QB Eagles

I was worried the Dolphins would be competent with Tua out. Whew.

MDS

PhillyPhreak54