Week 4 - Chiefs: Oh Man

Started by MDS, September 27, 2021, 11:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on October 03, 2021, 11:11:23 AM
have source Lane decided he doesn't want to play football any more.

He is inactive.

What's next for Lane? Surgeon, mathematician, editor of Harper's?

ice grillin you

whatever it takes to get the overall number 1
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

So he wants to quit?

Their OL disasters lately are something.

Still gonna win today

Geowhizzer

Eh...last person to do this but have source Lane decided he doesn't want to play football any more.  Take that fwiw *

* edit to add not sure if that'll be a today thing or not - person not being sarcastic.  Guess Lane had a bad night.

Your friend may be on to something.

https://twitter.com/JClarkNBCS/status/1444687673478819855

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

ha ha ha ha

what they gonna do, give it to the RBs five times?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Bwahahaha....

LT: Andre Dillard
LG: Landon Dickerson
C: Jason Kelce
RG: Nate Herbig
RT: Jack Driscoll
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Herbig and Driscoll will hold their own.  The left side though...

PhillyPhreak54

Frank Clark is out

Chris Jones is really good and will move inside and outside.

Let's see if Dillard can play decent two weeks in a row

MDS

Eh...last person to do this but have source Lane decided he doesn't want to play football any more.  Take that fwiw *

* edit to add not sure if that'll be a today thing or not - person not being sarcastic.  Guess Lane had a bad night.

lane always felt like an animal who would play on a broken leg and play as long as anyone let him...not sure whats going on here to get him thinking about quitting. one too many concussions, i dont know
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

his ankle is in a hundred pieces grinding into a thousand?

SD

He probably looked at the team and coaching staff and said farg this shtein.

QB Eagles

MDS

hurts missing that throw to ertz is the whole game...cant be a starting qb in the nfl and not be able to hit it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.