Week 2 - 49ers: A Home Game With Juice. What's That?

Started by MDS, September 12, 2021, 08:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

I like the Birds offense against their defense. Film will help them some against Hurts and the overall Sirianni scheme but in the 49ers depleted form they have no real means of protection against Smith who is a route running Picasso. He's the real deal. Up to the rest of the offense to get him catchable balls. Hurts is going to have to throw downfield more, and accurately, and the line will have to give him time to do so.

49ers offense is a whole different animal from the Falcons though. That's going to be the main problem I think. The Eagles aren't going to be getting the same pressure rushing four against that beast of an offensive line. Plus Juszczyk. Plus Kittle if they need even more blocking help (unlikely). Speaking of Kittle, he will be roaming free among the Eagles LBs.

Diomedes

I'm skipping a street fair I normally attend (and used to run) in order to watch this game.

I will likely regret the decision, but I can't really help it.

I think the Eagles have a good chance to steal a win here.  It'll be a few weeks before there's enough footage of the new program for opposition coaches to fully plan for it.  San Fran had to fly, Eagles fans are high on Hurts Smith et. all, injuries....I have hopes.

Now, for them to be dashed...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

the stupid military flyover thing just went over my house

legggoooooo birds
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I've got a stream going.

Siposs is good. So is Chachere. Dumb play by McPherson.

Also RedZone is frozen. No bueno.

MDS

i dont understand their playcalling....coming out trying to run it down their throat when SF is missing their corners

go after josh norman
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Quote from: MDS on September 19, 2021, 01:00:00 PM
the stupid military flyover thing just went over my house

legggoooooo birds

Cheering for murder machines, cheering for football... Not much different
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

MDS

colts somehow failed to score with a 1st and goal...tua in a cart

eagles draft watch is ON

Rome

farg.  Should have hit Goddert there, Jalen.  Take what they give you, young man.

MDS

2 drives in looks like all the league needed was a little tape to figure out nicky boy

49ers are on em

Diomedes

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on September 19, 2021, 01:26:16 PM
colts somehow failed to score with a 1st and goal...tua in a cart

eagles draft watch is ON

Frank and Bitchmade just failed again. Had a shovel pass picked off at the goal line.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

A lot of running up the middle today. Bad call on third

And a blocked FG farg

Brooks was hurt too