Week 1 - Falcons: New Season, New Coach, Same Crap

Started by MDS, August 28, 2021, 08:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Beautiful punt buy whatever the farg his name is that's punting.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Curious to see if they take any shots downfield or we get more of those checkdowns and slants.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on September 12, 2021, 02:15:40 PM
man both of these teams are bad

I said the same thing to my son.  This game is craptastic.

The weird thing was two defensive holdings called on running plays.  New "point of emphasis?"  I'm not sure I've seen two of those in the last decade.

Rome

Incredible.  They're going to end up with 20 penalties.

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Great catch.   Lol at this million replay garbage.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 12, 2021, 02:20:45 PM
Quote from: MDS on September 12, 2021, 02:15:40 PM
man both of these teams are bad

I said the same thing to my son.  This game is craptastic.

The weird thing was two defensive holdings called on running plays.  New "point of emphasis?"  I'm not sure I've seen two of those in the last decade.

I wish they showed replays of the defensive holding because I have never seen defensive holding on the same guy in what,  was that not the same series?  On a d lineman on a running play?  WTH???

Don Ho

These penalties are making this unwatchable!   I'm leaning on turning the Phillies game on

QB Eagles

Two score game.

Maybe it's my low expectations, but overall I'm feeling positive about that first half and about Hurts. Maybe they won't be a bottom 5 team after all.

Penalties are sloppy as farg but it's the first game in a new regime with essentially none of these guys playing preseason. Not gonna draw too many conclusions about that.

Don Ho

Got away with one there Goddard  was moving before the snap on the two.

Diomedes

Quote from: MDS on September 12, 2021, 02:34:22 PM
Quote from: Diomedes on September 12, 2021, 02:33:03 PM
That is not a touchdown.

stick to construction

take off your teal tinted glasses homer

ertz made that catch earlier too?

the turf gets the game ball so far
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger