College Football - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, July 24, 2021, 12:06:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

lol oh j did you put real money on this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Of course.

So when bullshtein like that happens me no like

MDS

it was a fumble...empty hand, ball was loose on the hit

and if i were you i would not have bet against the goat and on this doofus qb
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

an alabama td with the 2 pt locks it up for me...leggo

georgia can win this game by 1000 if we get over 53 points

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah lousy play. Should've thrown it to Bowers on some trips formation screen

PhillyPhreak54

Trust fund QB baby!

Btw Bowers is a beast

PhillyPhreak54

Pick six!

Boom. And it lands on 51 points. Called it.

SD

There was plenty of time left and bama has all 3 of their time outs not sure why they kept throwing deep sideline routes into coverage

SD

MDS

he wins a ball tap from me

bama losing their evidently 1 good receiver killed them

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: TAFKASD on January 10, 2022, 11:51:22 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 10, 2022, 11:48:18 PM
Pick six!

Boom. And it lands on 51 points. Called it.

What do you win

Other than Todd's ball tap the pick em contest is $420 and I had about the same on Georgia -2.5 straight up.

Pad the roll to sweat it for NFL playoffs this weekend lol

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

ou's new qb is named general booty

Rome