Arrested In 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 13, 2021, 10:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

How many 6'6" 325 pounds dudes were kicking his ass?

QB Eagles

One of the all-time pieces of shtein in the NFL is at it again:

QuoteA warrant has been issued for the arrest of Seattle Seahawks defensive end Aldon Smith for an alleged second-degree battery that occurred in the New Orleans area on the evening of April 17, St. Bernard Parish District Attorney Perry Nicosia confirmed.

Nicosia said that Smith allegedly choked a victim unconscious during a confrontation that began inside a coffee house in Chalmette, Louisiana, and the warrant was signed by the court a day later.

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Trumpers are going to be so torn...  2A vs Black Man.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Geowhizzer

Meh, didn't communicate the sarcasm very well.

SD

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Atlanta Falcons linebacker Barkevious Mingo was arrested in Texas this week on a charge of indecency with a child, sexual contact, according to Arlington Police Department records.

Mingo was arrested Thursday on the second-degree felony charge, which carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison under Texas state law. According to the state penal code, the charge relates to engaging in sexual contact with someone younger than 17 years of age or causing the child to engage in sexual contact.

QB Eagles

SI has the detailed allegations.

It's a rough one to read. The Falcons have cut him.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

I started and quickly stopped. Don't need that kind of shtein to start my day.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Damn...wonder what the story is on that.

MDS

he was beating on his girl and refused to leave her spot...the dreaded burglary + DV

was likely going to eventually catch on with a team this summer and was a lock to do tv later on, but uhhhh this would be the end of him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.