2021 Flyers thread

Started by SD, January 13, 2021, 05:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

So the Flyers lost their 12th in a row.  That's OK, because they have this!

https://twitter.com/NHLFlyers/status/1485733956272197637

:sly

MDS

the flyers have lost 12 in a row and have 2 different double digits losing streaks yet are not one of the 5 worst teams in the league and are in fact 11 points better than montreal

how is this possible
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Giroux traded to the Panthers

QuoteAwaiting confirmation, trade call not completed, but sounds like basis of package #Flyers are getting is 2024 1st round pick, 2023 3rd round pick and Owen Tippett for Claude Giroux.

Not horrible

Geowhizzer

SD

Draft lottery best odds were pick 4 they got pick 5. They'll probably trade it for a scrappy winger over 30 who needs a contract extension

ice grillin you

Quote from: TAFKASD on May 10, 2022, 07:09:55 PM
Draft lottery best odds were pick 4 they got pick 5. They'll probably trade it for a scrappy winger over 30 who needs a contract extension

Best odds were by far for 5...inexplicably the nhl gives you the best odds to finish behind where you finished in the standings....it's one of the dumbest things in the history of sports
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Hired John Tortorella as HC

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

That's what makes him such a perfect match for the Flyers style of hockey.

MDS

i love him...hes hysterical. this is the funniest thing

will he be a good coach?  who farging knows and i dont care i just want him to get into a testy exchange with tim pinnachio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU8CJQiAycI&ab_channel=Fungii001
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

When is Homer returning as GM?

PhillyPhreak54

Pinachhio or whatever is still around too?

SD

To the surprise of absolutely no one the Flyers took LW Cutty Gauthier 5th overall

PhillyPhreak54