Dead In 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 08, 2021, 11:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

that's terrible....am sad
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

On the very tiny short list of funniest humans ever

him and Biz make for a pretty terrible year

"She said she knew the marriage was over when she realized that she was Christie Brinkley, and he was Billy Joel."
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

I can only hope Norm asked someone to write his obituary with the line "Norm MacDonald bought the farm."

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: General_Failure on September 14, 2021, 09:43:03 PM
I can only hope Norm asked someone to write his obituary with the line "Norm MacDonald bought the farm."

E-I-E-

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 14, 2021, 04:04:54 PM
On the very tiny short list of funniest humans ever

His comedy would have flowed so naturally as a 70 year old or 80 year old too. Would have been even better. Way, way too soon for this one.

Rome

The moth joke MacDonald did on Conan O'Brien is a master class in comedic subtlety.

What a loss. 

phattymatty

Man, Norm is a rough one.  I don't think a week goes by where I don't look up some video or joke of his.  MFer had cancer for like 10 years and never even told anyone, what a G.

PhillyPhreak54

Dude who played Ezel in Friday has passed at the age of 55

Don Ho

https://www.google.com/amp/s/variety.com/2021/tv/news/alan-kalter-dead-dies-late-show-with-david-letterman-announcer-1235080994/amp/

Loved Alan Kalter!  His Celebrity Interview was priceless.  The trash on late night blows now. Miss the nights of Letterman and Craig Ferguson, even better Letterman and Conan.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Eagaholic

That reminds me how I've always thought Pete Rose was the biggest douchebag in baseball. Even when he caught Bob Boone's fumble, loved the play but still hated the player.

SD

Quote from: Eagaholic on October 14, 2021, 11:49:37 PM
That reminds me how I've always thought Pete Rose was the biggest douchebag in baseball. Even when he caught Bob Boone's fumble, loved the play but still hated the player.

I have that framed pic signed by both players with the caption "oops" and "nice catch".

PhillyPhreak54

Colin Powell from covid complications

Rome

Noted liar, war criminal & GOP thug dead at 84.

The MSM is twisting itself into pretzels praising him as a goddamn hero, though.