Dead In 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 08, 2021, 11:50:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Couple of Ex-NFLers

Former Pats (and others) WR David Patten dead at 47 reportedly from a motorcycle crash.

Former Bucs LB Keith McCants dead at 53 from a suspected drug OD

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Too much of that WMD

Damn.

PhillyPhreak54

RIP to Big Daddy Graham former overnight host on WIP

For a lot of years I worked midnight shift and listened to his show. I know he had some health issues the last couple years.

Don Ho

Was sad to hear about Big Daddy during Phils broadcast.  Correct J, his health deteriorated this past year.  I believe he was bed ridden for sometime.

With the time difference I would listen to Big Daddy at my desk in the late evenings.  Always liked his show as it was more than sports.  Talked about different concerts he'd been to, venues, music, travels, movies, food, good stuff.

RIP Big Daddy
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah man. He talked about it all. When I was doing the late shifts it helped pass the hours.

He beat cancer and then had that spinal cord injury that paralyzed him and he never really recovered

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 09, 2021, 07:22:56 AM
RIP to Big Daddy Graham former overnight host on WIP

For a lot of years I worked midnight shift and listened to his show. I know he had some health issues the last couple years.

The Phillies finally killed him.  RIP.

PhillyPhreak54

Anyone got a Phillies vaccine?

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Rome

Norm MacDonald, 61

This day just gets shteintier by the moment.