Jalen Hurts, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, April 24, 2020, 08:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 20, 2021, 08:25:03 PM
now do Quincey Carter cause that?s about who he is

i know you hate black people but theres no way you can watch hurts and think he doesnt belong in the nfl...hes not that bad

hes not a starter or someone you build around but hes one of the 60 best qb's. frisky backup
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Lol at a Quincy farging Carter comp.

At this rate by end of the season it?ll be ?He?s no better than Spergeon Wynn?

MDS

look at some of the names on this list https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/ranking-2021-nfl-backup-quarterbacks-49ers-trey-lance-headlines-list-of-32-teddy-bridgewater-in-top-five/

homeboy acting like hurts is worse than cooper rush and pj walker. hes better than farging jared goff, a starter. nobody real is saying hurts has a huge future but the dude has proven he belongs in the league at a minimum.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Wonder why my posts are showing question marks rather than apostrophes

QB Eagles

There are some coachable things where Hurts could improve. Like his terrible pre-snap reads that are directly responsible for the R part of RPO being merely theoretical. Not saying he will improve on that, but he could.

Anyway, there's no one in the draft, so get used to having Hurts around. Maybe they could get Matt Ryan, but I don't see any other vet coming to Philly.

General_Failure

What's Rex Grossman up to these days?

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 21, 2021, 12:32:44 AM
Anyway, there's no one in the draft, so get used to having Hurts around. Maybe they could get Matt Ryan, but I don't see any other vet coming to Philly.

hardest of hard passes on matty ice

thinking right now howie uses the 22 draft to asset collect for the 23 draft. id be stunned if he doesnt use 1 of the 3 1's to grab another 1 for 2023. they need to be armed with something since that qb class appears to be much better

SD

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

I could have told you that Hurts sucks without needing an inside source.

Also I don't think looking good or bad at OTAs tells you anything.

SD

Quote from: QB Eagles on July 11, 2022, 02:59:20 PM
I could have told you that Hurts sucks without needing an inside source.

Also I don't think looking good or bad at OTAs tells you anything.

We all knew this but front office seemed to be all in. I was pretty sure it was fluff but a bunch of these rumors popped up a few weeks ago

https://sportsnaut.com/jalen-hurts-contract-extension/amp/

General_Failure

I think the NFL has proven at this point that contracts are essentially meaningless until payday, after which they become meaningless again.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger